When water standards slip, you need to act fast.
The TransPAC carbon dosing solution puts you back in control.
With no need for building or groundworks, TransPAC provides a safe and secure home for your carbon dosing solution. Simply hook it up and away you go. TransPAC provides once-through inline dosing, so there are no batch mixing tanks to contend with and the fully programmable control panel provides accurate and efficient dosing. After all, no one likes wastage.
TransPAC has no ‘wet mixing’ moving parts, which provides unrivalled reliability and it’s low maintenance control philosophy even flushes the lines clean on shut-down. So you can be confident of a hassle free start up, when you need it most. Bulk bag or silo feed options are available to meet your site needs.
Time and time again
TransPAC offers outstanding value as it can be taken from site to site as required which is ideal for treating seasonal issues such as algae bloom, taste & odour or pesticide contamination, including succesful removal of Metaldehyde.
Why choose TransPAC?
- Easy to move from site to site
- Simple installation and operation
- Secure, vandal-proof container
- Controlled dose rates/flow pace
- Minimal civil works required
- Once through in-line dosing
- Low maintenance
- Bulk bag & silo feed option supplied as standard
- Fully automated system including HMI control panel
- No PAC wastage
- Dust extraction system
- Purchase or hire
- Service and maintenance contracts available
automated control panel and Ejector dosing system